- Subject – Verb – Object
- Noun – Adjective
- Preposition – Noun
- Possessee – Possessor
- Auxiliary – Lexical
- For nouns ending in a vowel, the final vowel sound becomes an /o/. (Mina becomes Mino)
- For nouns that already end in an /o/, the /o/ sound is changed to a /u/ sound. (Taelko becomes Taelku)
- For nouns ending in a consonant, an /o/ is added after the consonant. (Tokash becomes Tokasho)
- Past: Verbs ending in a vowel receieve a +l. Verbs ending in a consonant receive a +il.
- Present: Unmarked
- Future: Verb is preceded by the auxiliary verb shra.